When you put vehicle graphics on your fleet of work trucks, you will have an army of billboards on wheels marketing your enterprise. More organizations are putting these wraps to work for them thanks to their versatility and affordability. In today’s post, we will show you why you need vehicle graphics Winter Park, FL consumers will remember.
Let’s Take a Look at the Numbers
Cox Communications/Eagle Research recently conducted a study that found that the two most memorable types of media are vinyl graphics and TV ads. Plus, according to 50 percent of the people they polled, vehicle wraps are the most distinguished marketing medium in the industry. You should also take these numbers into consideration:
- You reach about 2,500 people for every dollar you spend on a full vehicle wrap
- Vinyl wraps build brand awareness 15 times more than any other form of outdoor advertising
- Over the course of a year, the average car in the United States passes in front of nine million vehicles and travels 15,000 miles
- Vehicle graphics reach more potential customers at a lower cost per thousand impressions than any other type of advertising
- Each of your wrapped vehicles will reach between 30,000 and 70,000 views on the roads each day
Mobile marketing is a must whether your business is large or small. We supply the following varieties of vehicle graphics:
- Vinyl Lettering – We can deliver any colors, typefaces, and sizes you want. We even have neon, reflective, metallic, and matte vinyl styles.
- Spot Graphics and Vinyl Decals – This is an excellent way to put your business’s logo on your work vans. You can also showcase your services, goods, and handiwork.
- Window Perf – Without obscuring the view out, you can cover your windows with your branding and contact information with vehicle vinyl window perf.
- Vehicle Wraps – Vehicle wraps are ideal if you want to get the attention of everybody. We get our vinyl from Avery Dennison, 3M, Oracal, and other top names in the business. We can even wrap around aftermarket parts.
We Love to Serve Winter Park!
We enjoy making the trip to the Orange County suburban City of Winter Park from our shop in Orlando. Winter Park has a lot going for it despite being a small town of 29,203. The city is home to Full Sail University, the Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art, and Rollins College. There are also plenty of golf courses, a street-side shopping district along Park Avenue, and open park space. There is also plenty of business coming to town thanks to the many large employers, such as Winter Park Memorial Hospital, Orange County Public Schools, Publix, Bonnier, and more.
From Winter Park High School (Go Wildcats!) and Winter Pines Golf Club to Winter Park Village and Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens and every place in between, we are proud to serve Winter Park. Please consider Citrus Sign Studio as you shop around for vehicle wraps and graphics. Winter Park, FL business owners can contact us today for a free quote.